Our family

Our family

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

The County Fair for the deep fried food fan

                                                                                                                                                

 Every year we go, every year we question out sanity. It is dusty, hot, dirty and deep fried but we find ourselves shelling out the ticket price which is nominal compared to the game play price, but a least now they win and as you can see, they win big. The after party made the suffering worth it as it does year in and year out. I have not sat at a bar in quite a bit of time and to sit there with my kids made it even more fun. 


But enough about those people lets discuss our newest member of the family: Monty or more formally knows as The Count of Monte Cristo. He is a good boy, but at 9 weeks old he is still a handful, cycling in and out of  2 hour naps one hour up so really I guess I should not complain. He has learned sit, working on down and learning to settle but there is no command word for it, maybe I should add that, look and find it. 







No comments: