Our family

Our family

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Why I work early and late


Why do I see clients at 7 Am and 8PM? So that I can take off precious daytime hours to catch fantastic moments like this.
Cara is walking up the stairs with her arms out making "monster noises". Mark, who likes to my known as Handro (this is a derivitive of his middle name Alessandro, which was changed to Alejondro by our endless parade of Latin nannies,who then Cara shortened to Handro) yells "monster Cara"
When she arrives Mark pushes her in play, but hard. Down Cara goes right on her little bottom. The look on her face was of complete insult and hurt.
I go give her a hug and ask her if she is okay. She nods her sullen head yes and goes to the couch to sulk.
I look up and Handro is whispering something to Cara, she nods her head yes and he puts a blanket on her, and get this, he leans in and kisses her cheek!
Is that the sweetest thing ever!
So not working 9-5 is great for me. I run around a lot but I squeeze the most out of every day.

No comments: